Registrations are now open for the 2020 Australian Pharmacy Professional Conference and Trade Exhibitions (APP2020).
With 2020 marking the event’s 30th anniversary, APP2020 will be held on the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre from March 19-22.
The four-day event will feature 60-plus sessions, a variety of pre-conference workshops, special interest group sessions, more than 100 national and international speakers, and a trade exhibit with 450-plus stands.
Topics covered will include cutting edge industry issues and clinical updates. The line-up includes:
- Rosie Batty, 2015 Australian of the Year and domestic violence campaigner.
- Craig James, Chief Economist, CommSec.
- Chris Helder, business communications expert.
- Lance Burdett, resiliency expert.
- Guy Russo, senior adviser, Wesfarmers Ltd.
- Michael McQueen, trends expert.
APP2020 will also feature the ‘Nautical but nice’ themed street party.
To register and for the full program, visit: appconference.com/