Consumer Healthcare Products (CHP) Australia has announced the winners of the 2020 Diamond Awards.
The Diamond Awards celebrate marketing and sales excellence in the consumer healthcare products industry.
The winners were revealed at a virtual awards ceremony sponsored by This is Flow and 6AM Agency, with special guest Gary Bertwistle who shared his thoughts on how to ‘re-gain your mojo’ after the major impact of Covid-19.
“Our judges are always looking to reward leading-edge creative work, innovation and best practice, and it is encouraging to see that even in such a turbulent year, the field was particularly competitive,” CHP Australia Chief Executive Officer Dr Deon Schoombie said.
“Thank you to our special guest Gary Bertwistle, event sponsors This is Flow and 6AM Agency, the independent judging panel, and PharmacyClub. The Diamond Awards would not be possible without your support and expertise.”
Sponsored ContentQuality Care 2020 has landed
If you work in a community pharmacy in Australia, you are most likely familiar with the Quality Care Pharmacy Program (QCPP). Operating for more than 20 years, QCPP is the quality assurance program in place for community pharmacies around the country ensuring quality, safe and consistent professional services and consumer care.Read More
Marketing Awards winners
- Best marketing Campaign of a Consumer Healthcare Product (large budget, >$1 million): Panadol – Let’s Rethink Care, GalxaoSmithKline.
- Best Marketing Campaign of a Consumer Healthcare Product (small budget, <$1 million): Canesten – Thrush the Musical 2, Bayer Australia.
- Best Healthcare Professional Marketing Campaign: QV Intensive with Ceramides and QV Flare Up, Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd.
- Best Digital/Social Media Campaign: Hydralyte – Colour Burst, Care Pharmaceuticals.
- Best Launch of a Consumer Healthcare Product: Fleurstat – Could it be BV?, Aspen Pharmacare Australia.
- Best PR Campaign: Osteo Up-schedule, GlaxoSmithKline.
- Judges Commendation: Care Pharmaceuticals.
Sales Awards winners
- Most Preferred Supplier (with pharmacy sales <$100 million): Arrotex Pty Ltd.
- Most Preferred Supplier (with pharmacy sales >$100 million): Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd.
- Quality Use of Medicines (QUM) Excellence (with pharmacy sales <$100 million): H.W. Woods Pty Ltd.
- Quality Use of Medicines (QUM) Excellence (with pharmacy sales >$100 million): Sanofi-Aventis Healthcare.
About the awards
The Sales Awards are based on survey responses from over 1400 pharmacists and pharmacy assistants conducted by PharmacyClub.
A panel of independent judges assessed the Marketing Awards on the campaign challenge, objectives, strategy, execution, health literacy focus and results, which included:
- Anne-Marie Sparrow (Cube).
- Gillian Fish (6AM Agency).
- James Guild (IRI).
- Josy Shaw (Ovarian Cancer Australia).
- Lillian Sor (Clemenger Group).
- Mike Harley (XPotential).
- Sarah Mason (Health Haus).
- Tricia Greenway (Consultant & Consumer Rep).