P’URE Papayacare by G&M Cosmetics has captured the attention of an expert panel of judges at the recent Bambini Baby Awards 2021, as this year’s ‘Best Must-have’s for New Mums’.
The Bambini Baby Awards celebrates the best of launches for skincare and wellbeing products for babies, toddlers and, of course, new mums.
The products are said to be vigorously tested by a panel so new parents know exactly what to buy for their new little ones.
The accolades include Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards across multiple categories:
- Best Baby Lotion Cream Gold Winner: P’URE Papayacare Baby Moisturising Lotion
- Best Nipple Cream Winner : P’URE Papayacare Baby Balm
- Best Must Have for New Mums Winner : P’URE Papayacare Papaya Renew 100ml
- Best Baby Bubble Baby: P’URE Papayacare Papaya Head to Toe Baby Wash 150ml
- Best Nappy Cream: P’URE Papayacare Papaya Baby Balm 25g
- Mums Best Stretch Mark Product: P’URE Papayacare Papaya Renew 100ml
- Mums Best Body Lotion for New Mum: P’URE Papayacare Papaya Renew 100ml
- Best Baby Balm: P’URE Papayacare Papaya Baby Balm 25g
- Best Natural Brand: P’URE Papayacare
“The team at G&M Cosmetics have put in endless time into creating a brand we truly believe in, winning these award’s is a wonderful way to cap off the journey which started with an idea and ended with a brand that Mums, Dads and Babies can enjoy world-wide,” says Founder Mr Zvonko Jordanov.
The 100 per cent Australian Made and Owned company, G&M Cosmetics developed a complete baby skincare treatment that is vegan registered, certified natural and safe for the entire family.
P’URE Papayacare Range is said to be made using natural papaya fruit, which is rich in unique enzymes to gently cleanse, nourish and hydrate delicate skin.
The range is said to be enriched with calendula flower, which is traditionally used for its healing and soothing properties.
P’URE Papayacare are said to source only the finest natural ingredients including their signature sustainable Papaya whole fruit, made using the flesh, skin and seeds.