Blooms The Chemist has unveiled its 2022 Pharmacy Award winners at the 2022 Partners Conference Awards ceremony held on 20 July – the culmination of the company’s three-and-a-half day Partners Conference.
Acknowledging the people and stores who have excelled this past year across multiple areas, Blooms The Chemist recognised their contribution in delivering on the pharmacy network’s core purpose: creating greater health equity and access through exceptional customer service, developing people through training, and delivering vital health care services to communities.
The areas of excellence include:
- Brand engagement.
- Community connection.
- Training services.
- Sales growth.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Delivering on the core values and culture of the business.
Commenting on the awards ceremony, Blooms The Chemist CEO, Emmanuel Vavoulas said it’s important to acknowledge “the strong internal culture throughout our network”.
“Each and every one of our stores positively contributed to Australia’s healthcare system,” he said, adding that the conference and awards ceremony is a perfect way to celebrate these achievements.
2022 Store of the Year
Blooms The Chemist Saratoga was named the 2022 Store of the Year.
The store was recognised for its increase in gross margin return on floor space (GMROF), customer service results, store execution, net profit increase and brand engagement.
“I am super proud of my team who contribute every day to ensure we provide meaningful customer service and care to our customers and community,” Blooms The Chemist Saratoga pharmacy owner, Kurt Smith said on accepting the award.
Acknowledging that “the past 12 months have been tough on everyone”, Mr Smith said his team “never wavered” and despite the challenges “always put their best foot forward”.
The other award winners include:
- New Store of the Year: Blooms The Chemist Colac for brand engagement, net profit increase & community connection.
- Dispensary of the Year: Blooms The Chemist Grafton for compliance, script volume, vaccinations & professional services.
- Productivity Store of the Year: Blooms The Chemist Saratoga for GMROF increase over the previous 12 months.
- Customer Service Store of the Year: Blooms The Chemist Maitland for customer service scores & customer feedback.
- Training Store of the Year: Blooms The Chemist Forestville for driving training across the store, including in-person and virtual training.
- Community Stores of the Year: Blooms The Chemist Goulburn and Blooms The Chemist Randwick for community engagement and initiatives.
- Value and Culture Winner: Eman Khaled, Blooms The Chemist Penrith Plaza, for demonstration of values and promoting a strong culture in-store.
- Value and Culture Winner: Nyssa Coombs, Blooms The Chemist Yarrawonga, for demonstration of values and promoting a strong culture in-store.
- Supplier of the Year: Reckitt for GMROI, sales growth, business relationship & in-stock position.