Raven’s Recruitment have this week launched a new and innovated career podcast specifically targeted at pharmacists.
Available on their website or through your preferred podcast app, the fortnightly ‘Your Pharmacy Career’ podcast will be hosted by pharmacist, Allie Xu and will feature leaders from the profession discussing their careers and sharing insights and learnings.
Designed to inspire pharmacists and to help pharmacists navigate their way into a career and life they love, featured on the podcast will be pharmacists, including:
- Karen Brown, 2018 TerryWhite Chemmart Pharmacist of the Year.
- Shefali Parekh, 2017 NAPSA President.
- Faye McMillan, first Aboriginal Pharmacist and 2018 NSW Female Aboriginal of the Year.
- Elise Apolloni, 2017 Telstra Australian Young Business Woman of the Year.
- Joey Calandra, former Director, Strategic Partnerships & Engagement at PSA and current Innovation leader.
“We hope the Podcast series becomes a must listen for any pharmacist in Australia, irrespective of their field of interest, and shines a light on the wonderful role models in the profession and their amazing stories and careers,” says General Manager of Raven’s Recruitment, Heidi Dariz.
For more information, visit: ravensrecruitment.com.au/your-pharmacy-career-podcast