Nominations are invited from NSW-based pharmacists to fill the five positions on the state’s Pharmacy Council.
Nominations need to be from local pharmacists whose principal place of practice is in NSW, and must be made in writing, signed by the candidate and contain the full names, residential addresses and signatures of at least two nominators (other than the candidate) who are also NSW-based pharmacists.
Candidates may also complete a profile form, which will be included in a candidate information booklet to accompany voting material if the election is contested.
Nomination and candidate profile forms are available from:
- NSW Electoral Commission at www.elections.nsw.gov.au.
- NSW Electoral Commission, Level 25, 201 Kent Street, Sydney, telephone (02) 9290 5960.
- Pharmacy Council of NSW, Level 6, North Wing, 477 Pitt Street, Sydney, telephone (02) 9219 0284.
Lodgement of nomination and candidate profile forms, completed nominations and candidate profile forms must be received by the Returning Officer, NSW Electoral Commission by no later than 12 noon on Tuesday, October 23.
Nomination forms can only be lodged with the Returning Officer at the NSW Electoral Commission:
- By hand: Level 25, 201 Kent Street, Sydney.
- By post: PO Box 693, Grosvenor Place NSW 1220.
- By fax: (02) 9290 5939.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.