24 March, 2020
COVID-19 App – Keeping people safe, connected and informed virtually
With the COVID-19 Pandemic, we must keep our physical distance from others. This is even more important for Aged Care facilities that have gone into lock down to protect the most vulnerable. But social connection for families in Aged Care is critical to help reduce depression, keep open lines of communication and build trust.
Help your Aged Care clients remain socially connected whilst keeping physical distance, with our free COVID-19 App, available for Smart Phones and Tablets via Google Play and Apple Store.
This Free App for Aged Care Facilities and Service Providers can immediately enable video calling to keep your clients and families connected, to help reduce social isolation of your clients during lock down. The key advantages include:
- Free, encrypted, video calling within COVID-19 app, that also meets tele health requirements
- Staff can see all residents on their device, they choose resident and then chosen family member/s to call
- Residents can speak to approved family and friends using video teleconferencing in our easy-to-use App
- Only takes 2 hours to set up a Registered Aged Care Facility (RACF)
Additional options include
- Family can get daily updates and family can also send through photos and updates
- Family can order extra products and services for their loved ones
The COVID-19 App is also available for Government Departments to use to communicate with the broader public, especially those at risk. (Subject to fees)