The Australian College of Pharmacy (the College) has announced the release of nine new CPD activities which are available to ALL Australian pharmacists at no cost.
The nine modules are online and interactive, covering two important over the counter areas: Nutrients and supplements, and allergic rhinitis and skin allergies.
The titles of these new CPD modules are:
- Vitamins: An Overview
- Minerals: An Overview
- Planning for a healthy baby
- Breastfeeding: Nutrient requirements during lactation
- Morning sickness: Causes, symptoms, and treatments
- Male infertility: Pregnancy planning – it takes two
- Mental and physical performance: The role of nutrients and supplements
- Health and wellness for women: The role of nutrients
- Allergic rhinitis and skin allergies
Overall, the nine activities are accredited for 31 Group 2 CPD Credits.
To access this range of educational training at no charge, pharmacists should register with the College at www.acp.edu.au and complete all 9 CPD activities.
Modules for pharmacy staff are also available on request.
The modules were developed by the College supported by an unrestricted grant from Bayer Australia.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6188 4320