Dementia Australia is running a range of education session for Sunshine Coast residents impacted by dementia between 22-25 February 2021.
The sessions will be run at Kawana and Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast and are an opportunity for people living with dementia and carers to discuss the support and services Dementia Australia can provide those impacted by the disease.
Topics covered in the education sessions will include:
- Grief, loss and dementia.
- Memory and common changes that may occur with ageing.
- Communication and dementia – how changes in communication can occur as a result of dementia.
- Carer gateway information.
- Understanding dementia – the different types of dementia and how to support someone living with the disease.
Bookings are essential.
For details and to register, visit: dementia.org.au/brainhub/sunshinecoast